Hemp activewear feels divine.
The ultimate athleisure choice - ideal for exercise, leisure and chilling out in comfort and style.
Tank top - a cropped sleeveless singlet that moves with your body featuring a subtle and spacious A-line drop.
Hot pants -
made to fit snug without riding up and a high waist for extra comfort.
Leggings - beautiful blue legs that feel so good!
Hemp is the most sustainable fabric to wear in all seasons.
This lightweight stretch hemp is our number one fabric choice for its unbeatable feel, fit and eco-friendly factor.
Warm in winter and cool in summer, hemp is a strong, absorbent and insulative textile that holds shape, allows your body to breathe, and is perfect for all occasions.
Environmentally friendly fibres that grow quickly and easily without chemicals, soil degradation, or masses of water, make hemp fabric the number one choice for ethical fashion.
- A natural lightweight stretch knit blend.
- * Hemp 53% | Organic Cotton 44% | Elastane 3%
- High-quality organic fabric (GOTS certified).
- Strong and durable.
- High absorption, insulation, blocks UV rays.
- Hemp is a low-impact crop that is sustainable, renewable, and biodegradable.
- Ethically produced fabric with non-toxic properties.
- Pesticide, fungicide, and herbicide-free.
- Hemp is one of the earth's primary renewable resources.
- Dyed with eco-friendly, non-toxic, Procion low-impact, fiber-reactive dyes.
- Handmade in Sydney, Australia
Our model, Darinka is 170cm and wearing a size Small.
|Clothing Size Chart
|Australia / NZ / UK
- Hand/machine wash on delicate in cold/warm water.
- Use gentle / hand wash detergents
- Dry in shade or tumble dry on low-heat
- Iron whilst damp for best results
- Avoid chlorine bleach
- Garments are handmade in Sydney, Australia
- Order to shipping time is 1-3 weekdays.
- Shipping is via Australia Post with Regular and Express Post options.
- Exchanges and Returns are available within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Items being returned or exchanged must be unused, unworn and in the same condition they arrived in.
- To request a return or exchange, please get in touch using the contact form